This position reports to the Project Manager.
- Develop and maintain program file system (physical and electronic)
- Customer contact to obtain project specific information.
- Estimate revenue and customer costs based on provided estimating tools and or works with others to develop estimates.
- Complete project close-out per company standards.
- Accruals tracked weekly and turned in at the end of every week.
- Scheduling work and crew make ups with scheduler for internal and external use.
- Weekly manager and cost per man hour reports to stakeholders.
- Review invoices from subcontractors to confirm production and accurate accounting.
- Work with Accounts Receivable and Billing Department to make sure all revenue is accounted for and accurate.
- Forecasting month and year for each project and program.
- Set up new projects.
- Create purchase orders.
- Design review and estimate take offs.
- Work with internal support groups (Finance & Accounting, Billing, etc.) to set up projects in accounting system.
- Constantly managing and monitoring project progress, risk and the quality of the customer experience
- Lead efforts to gather all project level status to report on program status to all stakeholders
- Computer skills working with estimating software, Blubeam, excel, etc.
- Able to work with Powerpoint and give presentations
- Maintain and follow up on a clientele database
Annual Salary plus a truck & gas, phone expense ,medical,dental,401K and 1 week of vacation after first year