Salary: $40,000.00 /year
We have an immediate opportunity to join our growing company. We are currently seeking an entry level, full-time Associate Account Manager in the many of our geographies. This position will give the select candidate an opportunity to enrich the lives of patients, provide invaluable service and cost savings to the medical community and obtain an incredible level of experience within the healthcare environment.
This individual will be responsible for the following:
- Provide daily inventory management and product stocking, ensuring the medical center has the necessary products available for treatment.
- Communicate with clinical staff to receive proper documentation to create a billable episode of care.
- Performs measurement and application of orthopedic soft good devices and such as CPM’s, knee orthoses, spinal bracing, ankle foot orthotics and other devices as necessary.
- Screen calls and emails regarding patient status and reports potential problems to respective physicians and other care providers.
- Acts as a resource to nursing and therapy staff and provide in-service training as needed.
- Works under the supervision of nursing and therapy to provide care and service to the patients and their families. Receives direction from the clinical staff for the delegation of tasks. Adheres to policies and procedures associated with patient care.
- Appropriately communicates and legibly documents all care provided to the patient, as well as reporting changes in patient condition in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with nurse and other team members to organize and prioritize functions necessary for patient care delivery.
- Demonstrates competency for appropriate soft goods such as CPM per MD orders.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative, prioritize and demonstrates professional accountability.
- Adheres to Medical Center policies/procedures and core values.
- Works on a call rotation with the territory team to service the hospital on the weekends and after hours.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License